A Stunning Winter Wedding at The Cork Factory Hotel | Ariel & Jason
This wedding at The Cork Factory was absolutely amazing!
Ariel and Jason took advantage of everything that The Cork Factory Hotel offered.
- Both sides of the wedding party were able to get ready in separate rooms.
- They had their wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception on site (no traveling from location to location for guests).
- The Cork Factory Hotel has an amazing in-house culinary team, so the catering could not have been easier (or more delicious!)
- The Baker’s Table provided the amazing wedding cake (also part of The Cork Factory Hotel)
- There were so many awesome photo spots to take advantage of (all within short walking distance)
Check out some of the beautiful wedding photos from Ariel and Jason’s big day (Thomas Beaman Photography did such an amazing job capturing all of the special moments)
Ariel’s mom and sister loved watching her get hair and makeup done.
The red robes were a great option for their getting ready outfits
Ariel’s wedding dress from Ashley’s Bridal was gorgeous.
Check out that amazing bouquet from Petals with Style!
Here comes the bride
The brick walls inside The Cork Factory Hotel makes this such a unique wedding option.
We love these wine cork name cards
Family and friends gathered on the dance floor for Ariel and Jason’s first dance
Discover Devlin DJ Services kept the dance floor packed all night.
An awesome sparkler send off to say goodnight
Here are a few of the wedding vendors who made Ariel and Jason’s wedding at The Cork Factory so perfect:
Wedding venue (ceremony and reception): The Cork Factory Hotel
Wedding photographer: Thomas Beaman Photography
Florals: Petals with Style
Catering: The Cork Factory Hotel
Hair for the bridal party: Hair by Kristie
Makeup for the bridal party: Erica Colon Makeup Artistry
Wedding dress: Ashley’s Bridal – Maui by Maggie Sotero
Lighting: Shumaker PDT
Wedding cake: The Baker’s Table
DJ: Discover Devlin DJ Services
Video/cinema: Invision Video Productions
Here are some wedding planning resources to help you plan your big day:
- If you would like to be featured on PA Unveiled, please submit your wedding here.
- Check out our wedding planning timeline.
- Here some more awesome wedding venues in Lancaster PA
- Here is everything you need to know about getting your marriage license in PA, including links to each counties page.
- Are you doing an engagement session? Here are our best tips for engagement photos.
- Make sure to follow PA Unveiled on Instagram and Facebook for lot’s of gorgeous photos and wedding planning tips, advice and inspiration.