*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through the links on our site at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are looking for hilarious bachelorette party card games and board games, you have come to the right place.
We have put together an awesome collection of fun games below:
Here is what we cover in this article (feel free to use the links below to go directly to that part of the article):
- Bachelorette party card games (dirty – rated R and up)
- Drinking games for a bachelorette party
- Clean (but really fun) card games
- Board games for bachelorette parties
Bachelorette Party Card Games (Dirty – Rated-R And Up)
These bachelorette party card games are for groups who don’t mind dirty jokes (sometimes really dirty).
If you like this kind of humor, one thing is for sure…These bachelorette party game cards will keep you and your squad laughing for hours:
Cards Against Humanity is a classic card game that you have probably already played.
If you haven’t played it, you do not know what you’re missing. It’s amazing! And hilarious!
I have personally played Cards Against Humanity 6 times and it’s always a great time.
The basics of the game:
- One player selects a black card with a sentence containing a blank space.
- The other players choose a white card with a word or phrase to complete the sentence in the most hilarious or outrageous way possible.
- The player who played the funniest white card earns a point.
For The Girls is a great card game for bachelorette parties!
- Players take turns using a spinner and drawing cards for different piles of cards
- Players do whatever the card tells them to do.
- First to collect 25 cards is the winner.
Who’s Most Likely To… is not as dirty as the others but it still has some cards where sex is the topic. But it’s a pretty clean game that is a lot of fun to play.
- Players take turns drawing cards and then deciding who in the group should be tagged with the card
- The game judge makes the final determination
- The first person to get tagged and collect 7 cards loses (there are no winners…only losers)
A few samples cards:
Most likely to…
- “Won’t stop talking about their trip abroad”
- “Never text you back”
- “Own more than one sex toy”
- “Is allergic to everything”
Tell Me Without Telling Me is a great game to play at a bachelorette party!
- Two teams take turns trying to guess as many cards as possible within a minute
- “Show Don’t Tell” category requires gestures but no words
- “One Syllable” category allows only single-syllable words
- “Freestyle” category allows any words except those on the card…but no gestures
- Card categories include People, Traits, Things, Places, and NSFW
Drawing Without Dignity is Pictionary meets Cards Against Humanity. This game will keep you laughing nonstop.
- Pick a card
- Try to draw what your card says in 60 seconds while others try to guess what’s on your card.
Here is what a few people said who recently played the game:
“This game is hysterical! I bought it for a bachelorette party and we played it for 2 hours.”
“Our stomachs hurt from laughing after about 30 minutes of playing this game. My only suggestion is to use a whiteboard for the drawings instead of the little notepads that the game includes. We put the whiteboard on an easel and it worked perfectly.”
“I bought 4 different games for my best friend’s bachelorette party and this was definitely everybody’s favorite. I can’t wait to play it again.”
Drinking Card Games (And Board Games) for Bachelorette Party
You Laugh You Drink is my favorite drinking card game from this list
- Players draw cards that have a prompt on them.
- That player has a target (the person who you are performing the prompt too)
- If the target laughs, they drink!
We reached out to our community and got some really funny comments about this game from people who have played it:
“Many of these cards are definitely NSFW but that’s what made the game so funny. My sister (the bachelorette) drew a card and I was her target. Her prompt was ‘You’re a therapist and your target’s crotch is your deeply troubled patient’…OMFG! Such a great game for a bachelorette party!”
“This game was so much fun! The prompts had us laughing like crazy. We played this game for hours and it never got old.”
“I don’t think we got through one card without the entire group losing it!”
Do Or Drink is my 2nd favorite drinking card game from this list.
It’s a simple game to play. Draw a card and do what it says…or drink!
From the makers of the game:
“We were bored with playing the same old card games all the time. So we decided to make something more fun and exciting, which wouldn’t get boring after only 20 minutes. After trying different ideas, we made a game called Do or Drink! We’re happy that people all over can have fun with it.”
We talked to a few people who recently played Do Or Drink and here is what they said:
“We loved playing Do Or Drink at my sister’s bachelorette party. The cards were not boring like many other games. It had us doing prank calls, truth or dare, and a few really wild dares. Definitely not for conservative people lol”
“This game is the best but only if you are ok with being crazy. I bought this for a bachelorette party and the bride ended up with male body parts drawn on her arm and another girl had to play half the game topless. This was the most hilarious game I have ever played!”
- A drinking charades game for adults.
- Draw a card and act it out without using words.
We asked a few people who recently played the game what they thought. Here is what they said:
“This game was so much fun! We played a non-drinking version of the game and just acted out the cards. Luckily there is no video ha!”
“WOW! There are some wild cards in here. Such a great game for my friend’s bachelorette party”
Here is a great example of Act Out or Black Out being played:
Prosecco Pong is a bachelorette party classic! It’s a classy version of Beer Pong.
- Try throwing or bouncing ping-pong balls into the glasses.
- If you make it, the other team drinks the contents of that glass.
- A fun and competitive game for bachelorette parties
These Cards Will Get you Drunk is a great bachelorette party card game.
- Players take turns drawing cards with prompts
- Choose to do the prompt or drink
- Switch shirts with the player after you or you both drink
- Tell a joke. If nobody laughs, drink.
- Everyone votes on who is most likely to get kicked out of a bar. The person with the most votes drinks.
- Pick another player and guess the color of their underwear. If you guess correctly, they drink. If you guess wrong, you drink.
Clean Card Games For your Bachelorette Party
Here are some of my favorite clean card games that are really fun to play for any group (I personally own and have played all of these games):
Goat Lords is a really fun game for people who love card games but are looking for non-drinking and non-sexual games to play with family members and friends.
Board Games For A Bachelorette Party
We will be adding this section in the next few days.