If you are looking for the ultimate guide to making a fun bachelorette party scavenger hunt, you have come to the right place!
Scavenger hunts are one of the most popular activities to do during a bachelorette party.
Here are some of the fun ideas that we cover in this article:
- Different types of scavenger hunts for a bachelorette party
- Clean scavenger hunt ideas for bachelorette parties
- Funny bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas for your girls night out
- Free printable bachelorette scavenger hunt cards
Different Types of Scavenger Hunts for Bachelorette Parties
Here are 10 different bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas you can consider for your trip:
Photo Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Create a list of items or scenarios that need to be captured on camera using a little creativity. This can include funny poses, specific landmarks, or interactions with strangers. The goal is to go home with lots of funny pictures!
Take pictures of (or with) the following examples:
- A man with a huge mustache
- The bride getting a lap dance from a girl or guy she doesn’t know
- The bridal party with a police car
- A guy wearing a cowboy hat
- Dancing by yourself in front of a restaurant window
- Doing a prom pose with guys you don’t know
- Selfie with 5 different dogs
- The entire party in a cheerleaders pyramid pose (bride on top)
- Get a video of your party doing a coordinated dance in public
- Arm wrestle someone at a bar
- Pole dancing using a street sign in public
Bar Crawl Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Hit up several bars and create challenges related to each location. Participants could be asked to collect coasters, take photos with bartenders, or complete drink-related tasks.
Here is a list of ideas for your bar crawl bachelorette scavenger hunt:
- Give a stranger a lap dance
- Get a lap dance from a random guy or girl
- Do a body shot off of a stranger
- Get a random girl or guy to do a body shot off of you
- Let a stranger pick a song for you to sing at a karaoke bar
- Find an item for each of these (something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue)
- Find a random guy with the same name as the groom
- Take a group photo with another bachelorette party group of girls
- Collect a coaster from each bar you visit
- Order a shot but let the person next to you choose what it is
- Take a photo with the bartender from each location you visit
- Order the special drink of the night from each bar you go to
- Find a bar with a mechanical bull and ride it!
- Collect a coin with the bride’s birth year on it
- Get a group picture taken at each bar you visit
- Take a group selfie with the doorman or bouncer
- Collect a matchbook or souvenir from each bar you walk into
- Find a stranger who looks like someone famous and take a picture with them
- Video a stranger giving the bride and groom marriage advice
- Get a condom from a guy
- Ask the bartender if you can get a photo of you dancing on the bar
- Sing your favorite boy band songs to a group of strangers
Dare Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Create a list of funny or daring tasks that participants must complete, such as singing karaoke, dancing with a stranger, or wearing a ridiculous outfit.
Here are a couple of lists to get you started:
Clean Dare Ideas For A Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt:
- Sing a love song to a stranger
- Perform a random act of kindness for someone you have never met
- Sing karaoke at a bar but let someone you have never met pick your song
- Get at least 5 strangers to start a conga line with you
- Ask a stranger to show you a new dance move
- Dance in a public place (a mall, park, store, etc.) for 1 minute
- Tell your best joke to a stranger
- Get marriage advice from a couple who has been married for at least 30 years
- Find someone with a pet and get a selfie with the pet
- Take a photo with someone in uniform
- Get a stranger to tell you a funny joke
- Start a dance battle with a member of another bachelorette party
Dirty/naughty Dare ideas for A Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt:
- Have a random person feed you a piece of fruit (or any food item) seductively
- Create a sexy alter ego for the night and introduce yourself to people using that persona
- Ask a guy if you can smell his boxers
- Kiss someone’s feet
- Wear your bra on the outside of your shirt for at least 10 minutes
- Smell a random person’s armpit
- Ask a guy if you can give him a lap dance (then ask him to return the favor)
- Get a random person to spank you
- Motorboat someone in your party or let them motorboat you (in public)
- Let a random guy go through your camera roll
- Take a shot with no hands
- Have a dirty dancing contest with another girl or guy (bonus points if you don’t know them)
Clean Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas
If you are looking for clean bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas, we have a bunch of options below for you (plus you can get a list of clean dare ideas for your bachelorette party above):
Themed Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Choose a specific theme for the scavenger hunt.
Here are a few options: The bride’s favorite movie, decade, or destination, and create tasks or items to find that relate to the theme.
Example: If you are having a bachelorette party in Nashville, you could put together a Nashville bachelorette scavenger hunt like this.
Social Media Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Have participants complete tasks that involve posting on social media platforms, such as taking a selfie with a specific hashtag or sharing a funny TikTok video.
Charity Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt:
Incorporate charitable acts or donations into the scavenger hunt, such as collecting non-perishable food items or volunteering at a local organization.
Memory Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Design the hunt around memories and milestones of the bride’s life. Have participants find items or complete tasks that relate to the bride’s past experiences, hobbies, or relationships.
Here are a few examples:
Childhood Memories: Find items that represent the bride’s favorite toys, games, or activities from her childhood.
Milestone Moments: Create clues or tasks based on significant moments in the bride’s life, such as her first job, graduation, or the day she met her fiancé.
Hometown Highlights: Visit landmarks, parks, or other locations in the bride’s hometown that hold special memories for her.
School Days: Incorporate clues or items related to the bride’s school experiences, such as her favorite subjects, extracurricular activities, or school mascot.
Love Story: Design the scavenger hunt around the bride and groom’s relationship milestones, such as the location of their first date, first vacation, or proposal spot.
Favorite Things: Include the bride’s favorite books, movies, or songs as clues or tasks throughout the scavenger hunt.
Feel free to mix and match elements from these bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas to create a unique and memorable event for the bride-to-be and her friends.
Funny Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt List Ideas
We asked brides and bridesmaids from our community for some fun bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas and they did not disappoint!
Here are some of our favorites that were submitted by our readers:
- Get a strange man to sing a love song to the bride
- Strike a prom pose with random people out in public
- Sing karaoke but let someone else pick the song
- Ask a police officer to fake arrest the bride for a photo
- Ask someone you don’t know to put lipstick or chapstick on you
- Find a cute bartender and say “where’s the bathroom, I gotta poop real bad!”
- Do the Macarena with no music and don’t tell anyone what you’re doing.
- Get a piggyback ride from someone you don’t know
- Do the famous “Dirty Dancing” dance lift with someone you have never met
- Get a group of strangers to perform the YMCA with the bride
- Take a photo of the bride behind the DJ booth acting like she is spinning records
- Get a video of the bride arm-wrestling someone she doesn’t know
- Get a guy to give you his boxers/underwear
- Get a video of the bride doing an impromptu limbo with a “limbo stick” improvised from the environment
- Convince a stranger to give the bride-to-be a piggyback ride
- Take a photo of the bride-to-be “photobombing” a group of strangers
- Get a random person to teach the bachelorette a new dance move
- Have the bachelorette compete in a silly game with strangers like “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.”
- Ask a stranger to draw a funny caricature of the bride on a napkin or piece of paper
- Take a photo of the bachelorette posing with a life-sized cardboard cutout of a celebrity
- Have the bride participate in a hula hoop contest with strangers
- Get a photo of the bachelorette posing as a mannequin in a store window
- Take a photo of the bride trying on the most outrageous outfit she can find in a store
- Get a video of the bachelorette leading a conga line with strangers.
- Take a photo of your entire group in your best boy band rockstar pose
- Get wedding advice from someone you don’t know
Free Printable Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
We have made 2 different bachelorette party scavenger hunt cards that you can download for free. We hope they help you have a fun night!
Download the printable bachelorette scavenger hunt cards here: