Bridal Shower Bingo is one of the most popular games to play at a shower!
Below you will find answers to your questions plus the following:
- How to play the game (and items needed).
- A free printable game card (PDF).
- Two versions of bridal bingo (blank game cards and templates that are pre-filled with words and questions that describe other guests in the room).
- Gift ideas for game winners.
How Do You Play Bridal Shower Bingo?
Playing bridal shower bingo is really easy (and a lot of fun!). One of the things that makes bingo such a great game to play is that it can be played with small or large groups of people.
Opening gifts is typically a major part of the bridal shower, so playing a fun interactive game like bingo gives your guests something to do during this time.
First, we will cover the more traditional way to play bridal shower bingo.
What do you need to play?
- A bingo game card for each player (you can download our free printable below)
- Something to write with
- Game prizes for the winners
Directions for the game:
- Hand out a blank bingo card and a pen to each player before the bride-to-be starts opening gifts. (If you are printing your own cards, we put together this resource of our favorite cardstock and personalized mini pencils.)
- Each player should write the name of the gift that they gave to the bride in the center square.
- Each player then fills in each square with a gift that they think the bride-to-be will receive (tip: to make it easier, you can pass out a few copies of the gift registry so players know some of the gifts to expect).
- As the bride opens up her gifts, players mark each one that they have on their game card.
- As soon as the first player gets 5 in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal), they call bingo and win a prize.
Tip: Consider having multiple prizes for this one. that way the game can continue being played the entire time the bride is opening her gifts.
Download our free printable game card for bridal bingo:
Find the Guest Bridal Bingo
Another fun version of bingo to play at the bridal shower is Find the Guest.
- With “Find the Guest”, players are given a game card and something to write with.
- Each square on the bingo board has a sentence that might describe another guest in the room.
A few examples are:
- Is related to the groom
- Has been married longer than 10 years
- Is wearing blue nail polish
- Plays a musical instrument
You can download our free printable game card or you can make your own using custom descriptions.
- Write the name of the guest into each square that you found a match for (or simply mark off the square).
- The first player to get 5 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) wins a prize.
- Once again, you might want to have prizes for multiple players to keep the game going the entire time the bride opens her gifts.
Download our free printable game card for Find the Guest Bingo:
Gift game prize ideas for bingo game winners
The key to guests really enjoying the games you choose for the bridal shower is having an awesome collection of prizes that they will actually want.
Here are a few ideas:
- Gift card: Everyone loves a gift card from a practical store like Target, Walmart or Amazon
- If guests are local to the area, gift cards to local restaurants or shops would be a great idea (plus it supports local small businesses).
- A coffee themed gift basket
- Cozy socks
- Lotion and other spa products
We put together this great resource of over 50 inexpensive game prize ideas for game-winners.