So you just got home from the best bridal shower that you’ve ever been to, and now you’re looking through your photos to find the perfect picture to post to Instagram.
What caption should you add to your bridal shower photo? Should it be a funny quote? Do I use a hashtag? Don’t worry, we have a ton of good caption ideas for your Instagram and Facebook posts.
Here is what we will cover in this post (feel free to click a link to go to that section):
- Witty and funny bridal shower captions for Instagram
- Sweet captions for your bridal shower or wedding shower photos
- Instagram captions and quotes from the bride-to-be
- Perfect bridal shower captions for the bridesmaids or maid of honor
- Best captions for a wedding shower or couple’s shower
- Good bridal shower captions for family members to use
- Bridal shower hashtags
Witty Bridal Shower Captions For Instagram (Funny Bride-To-Be Quotes)
This is your section if you are looking for funny bridal shower Instagram captions. These are perfect for those with a fun sense of humor.
- She’s about to go from Miss to Mrs.”
- A picture perfect weekend with a picture perfect bride!
- She got someone hot to tie the knot.
- Alight! I will be the second most beautiful girl in the room on your wedding day, but you owe me big time 🙂
- Beautiful shower for the bride-to-be
- Countdown starts right…NOW!
- Pop the champagne, she’s changing her last name.
- It’s bridal shower time, hand me the Kleenex.
- You better be tossing that bouqet to me on the wedding day!
- Miss to Mrs.
- It’s only the bridal shower and I’m already ugly crying.
- Last sail before the veil!
- Shoutout to Pinterest for making this shower possible.
- Smiles, love and mimosas for this beautiful bride-to-be
- I love that this family always finds a reason to throw a great party!
- It’s only the bridal shower and I’m already crying!
- One of the best things about a bridal shower is the amazing food and drinks. Oh, and the company’s good too.
- First came love, now comes marriage.
- There’s something about a bridal shower that really has a ring to it.
- Today’s weather forecast calls for bridal showers.
- Old, new, borrowed and blue: 40 days till they say “I Do”
- Frank Sinatra was right: the best is yet to come.
- After the “Yes,” before the “I do,” happy shower to you!
- Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it’s bridal shower time!
- The bridal shower: Where we watch the bride-to-be act surprised while opening pre-selected wedding registry gifts.
- Nothing beats the beauty of a bridal shower. Well, except the bride.
- She found her lobster
- I’m just here for the snacks.
- Grab the umbrella, it’s time for (name of bride-to-be) bridal shower.
Cute and Sweet Bridal Shower Captions and Quotes for Instagram and Facebook
If you are looking for a few nice words to include with your bridal shower photos when posting to Instagram and other social media, you will love these captions and quotes.
- A shower of wishes on this beautiful bridal shower of yours.
- Saying I do. SOON!
- I love this girl so much and cannot wait for their wedding next month.
- May your love story be an inspiration. Congratulations!
- Love makes the world a happier place to live. So happy that the two of you found each other.
- (Groom-to-be’s name) is one lucky guy. Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
- It’s bridal shower time, which means someone hand me the Kleenex.
- Celebrating the soon-to-be Mrs.!
- This lovely bride-to-be has so much love to give and deserves the best. Congratulations on your wedding day!
- Welcome to the family, my sister-to-be.
- I didn’t know that so much love could fit in one room.
- Judging by how awesome this party is, I am sure it will be the best wedding ever!
- Such a picture-perfect bride. Such a lovely being inside and out, who deserves the love she is getting and more.
- Teas of happiness, cheers of joy!
- A gorgeous bridal shower for the gorgeous bride
- You are so lucky to find someone as awesome as (future husband’s name). A wonderful person like you deserves nothing less.
- Bridal shower success!
- Cheers to the beautiful bride!
- What a beautiful shower for the bride to be!
- The best bridal shower party ever! I had a lovely time yesterday, thank you so much for including me.
- Life of the party and soon to be a Mrs.
- The stunner of the night, THE LOVELY BRIDE!
- The soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs., such a lovely couple! I wish you all the love and happiness.
- A bridal shower that is fit for a queen!
- Showering you with a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Bride-to-be goals!
- Amazing weekend with amazing people, see you all in 2 months!
- Celebrating the future Mrs. (Bride’s new last name)
- The best is literally yet to come. 31 days until this gorgeous bride-to-be gets married!
- Perfect afternoon with amazing family and friends! Celebrating a beautiful bride.
- What a perfect day to celebrate! The weather was almost as beautiful as the bride-to-be.
- From Miss to Mrs. 42 Days until they say I Do!
- Brunch and a beautiful bride! Congratulations!
- Showering this beautiful bride to be.
- Have some tea with out bride-to-be.
- Congratulations on finding you’re happily ever after!
- The countdown is officially on!
- Sweetest wishes for the soon-to-be Mrs.
Bridal Shower Captions For Instagram (From The Bride-To-Be)
You’ve just spent an amazing day with your family and close friends. It’s time to grab a few of your favorite photos, add a caption, and post them to Instagram. Here are a few captions to get you started.
- Amazing weekend with amazing people. See y’all in a few weeks!
- Thank you to all of my family and friends for this perfect bridal shower party. I am starting to wonder if it’s legal to feel this happy.
- Couldn’t get married without these people by my side.
- Thank you to everyone who came out and joined us today!
- WOW! Feeling incredibly blessed to have the best friends and family. Thank you for throwing me such a beautiful bridal shower today.
- I could’nt as for a better #bridetribe. Thanks for the amazing shower girls!
- Thank you all so much for your love and support. What a gorgeous shower!
Bridal Captions For The Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor
Here are a few fun captions to use if you are part of the bride’s tribe:
- Always a bridesmaid, never the bride.
- My bride is cuter than yours.
- Bridesmaids for a day, best friends for life.
- See you all on the wedding day, let’s dress up again. I CAN’T WAIT!
- Our bride is cuter than your bride!
- Call us the “I Do” crew.
- I still need my drunken nights at Rock’n’ Sushi ok? (From the movie Bridesmaids)
- Some call it chaos; we call it the bridal party.
- The “I Do” crew representing at the bridal shower.
- Crowning the queen on her bridal shower day (One of the many Maid of honor duties I get the pleasure of doing).
- My best friend is one step closer to being a Mrs.
- Fact: no one will ever be as entertained by us than us!
- A picture-perfect weekend with a picture-perfect bride!
- Bridesmaids for a day, best friends for life.
Captions and Quotes For A Wedding Shower (Couple’s Shower)
Many couples choose to have a wedding shower (or a couple’s shower). This is where both the bride and groom (or the two brides or two grooms) attend the shower together, along with both families and groups of friends. Here are a few great Instagram captions to use if having a couple’s shower:
- To two of the most outstanding people I know, cheers and love!
- Cheers to both of you! What else can I say to the bride and groom? Just beautiful!
- We love you guys! Here’s to the start of your beautiful journey together.
- I can’t wait for these two amazing people to tie the knot.
- This room is all about love and laughter!
- Best wishes to the most amazing couple ever.
- You both deserve all the finer things in life.
- What a beautiful wedding shower! Love these two to the moon and back!
- These two smiles can brighten up any room. We can’t wait for the wedding!
- Celebrated two of our faves today at their wedding shower with friends, family, and loved ones.
- Wishing you both the best life.
- 41 days until the big day! Love you both so much.
- Celebrating two amazing people at their beautiful wedding shower
- A match made in heaven!
- Here’s to many happy days together.
- Congratulations on finding the one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!
Bridal Shower Captions From Family Members (Sister, Sister-in-Law, Aunt, Cousin, Etc.)
- I can’t wait for the big day! My amazing (cousin, sister, sister-in-law, etc.) will finally say, “I Do!”.
- Welcome to the family!
- Let’s welcome (bride’s name) to this crazy family. Buckle up!
- Had a blast showering this beauty today!
- My sister loves to look on the bride side of life.
- Showered my beautiful sis with love & sangria!
- Congrats to my little sister on her upcoming wedding.
- Can’t contain my excitement for my bestie!
- I’m surprised I’m not on your wedding registry because being related to me is the only gift you need.
- Congrats to my stepson and the beautiful future bride.
- Happy bridal shower day to my amazing sister!
Bridal Shower and Wedding Shower Hashtags (#s)
This is a great place to get some great hashtag ideas for your Instagram or Facebook posts.
Quotes About Love To Use As Your Bridal Shower Caption
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give, which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” – Unknown
- “Every bride is beautiful. It’s like newborn babies or puppies. They can’t help it.” – Emme Rollins
- “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
- “We are all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Happiness and Confidence are the prettiest things you can wear on your wedding day.” – Taylor Swift
If you are still in the planning stages for the bridal shower, check out these helpful articles:
Check out our other caption and quote posts: