If you are looking for a unique wedding venue near Lancaster Pennsylvania, the Cork Factory Hotel should definitely be added to your list of wedding venues to visit.
The brick interior will look amazing in your photos.
We are very excited to share this wedding featuring Pam and Jillian.
Here are a few photos that we absolutely loved:
The bridal suite of the Cork Factory Hotel is so gorgeous
The white walls provide a beautifully clean backdrop for the bride and her wedding party
Pam and Jillian decided to do a first look. Most of their guests were traveling from out of town, so they wanted to spend cocktail hour catching up with friends and family. By doing a first look and all of their photos ahead of time, they were able to get the party started right away.
The greenery, mixed with the brick exterior of the Cork Factory Hotel, provides a stunning backdrop for your wedding photos.
Jillian’s maroon suit looks so awesome next to Pam’s beautiful wedding dress.
The indoor wedding ceremony location at Cork Factory is breathtaking.
Such a heartwarming wedding ceremony.
Jillian could not help showing her excitement after marrying Pam.
Petals with Style did an amazing job with the wedding reception decor.
Love this amazing cake topper!
The brides had an epic first dance to start the big party!
Mixed Up Productions kept the dance floor packed all night.
One last photo under the lights to end the perfect wedding day.
Here are a few of the wedding vendors who helped make Pam and Jillian’s day so perfect:
- Wedding ceremony and reception location: Cork Factory Hotel
- Photographer: Thomas Beaman Photography
- Flowers/florals: Petals with Style
- DJ: Mixed Up Productions
- Cake: The Baker’s Table
The Cork Factory Hotel is located at:
480 New Holland Avenue #3000
Lancaster, PA 17602
Looking for more wedding planning resources? We add new articles to our blog every week. Here are a few to get you started:
- You can start by checking out more of our real weddings. Here is another Cork Factory wedding that we featured a few months ago.
- Many of the articles written for PA Unveiled are for couples getting married all over the country (and world). However, all of the real weddings that we feature are from the state of Pennsylvania. If you have a wedding that you would like to see featured on PA Unveiled, please get in touch.
- If you are just getting started on your wedding planning journey, you might want to check out a bridal show or wedding expo. Here is a list of upcoming bridal shows in PA.
- No matter where you are at with your wedding plans, our wedding planning timeline and checklist will help you make the most of your time.
- Follow us Instagram for lots of photo inspiration, wedding planning tips and fun behind the scenes. You can also tag us on Instagram if you have a photo that you would like us to share.
Have you ever been to a wedding at the Cork Factory Hotel? What did you love most about this awesome wedding venue? Leave a comment below and let us know.