Emoji Bridal Pictionary is such a fun game to play at any bridal shower. Everybody loves a good emoji!
We will cover the following:
- How to play Emoji Bridal Pictionary
- What you need to play
- A free printable PDF that you can download
- The Emoji Bridal Pictionary answer key
How to Play Emoji Bridal Pictionary
Emoji Pictionary is an easy game to set up and play.
The object of the game is to figure out the correct word or phrase for each set of emojis (like a quiz with pictures instead of questions).
What do you need to play?
- A game card for each player (you can download our free template below).
- Something to write with
- A timer (Use the timer on your phone, or use 1-2 songs from the bride’s music playlist)
- A game prize for the winner
Playing the game:
- Pass out a game card and a pen/pencil to each player.
- Explain the game to the players (try to figure out what word or phrase the emojis spell out)
- Set a timer for around 5 minutes
- At the end of the game the bridal shower host will go read the correct answers from the answer key (provided below).
- Players give themselves 1 point for each question that they get correct.
- The player with the most points wins a prize (consider having 2 prizes or a tie-breaker question in case of a tie).
Download our free printable for Emoji Bridal Pictionary below:
* This free printable is sized in two sizes for your convenience: 8.5×11 and 5×7.
We recommend printing your printable on nice card stock.
We put together a resource page with our favorite cardstock and personalized mini pencils.
Answer Key for Emoji Bridal Pictionary:
- Bridal shower
- Bouquet toss
- Ring bearer
- Cocktail hour
- Blushing bride
- You may now kiss the bride!
- Cutting the cake
- Champagne toast
- Eat, drink and be married!
- You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince.
- Flower girl
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
Ideas for game prizes:
- Mini bottles of wine or champagne
- Coffee mugs
- Gift cards to local restaurants and shops
- Target or Amazon gift cards
- Adult coloring books
- themed gift baskets
We put together this article that has some really great options for game prizes (fun, unique, and inexpensive): 50 game prize ideas for bridal shower games
More Wedding and Bridal Shower Planning Resources and Tips
- A complete list of hilarious bridal shower games to play at your party.
- Everything and anything you need for hosting or planning a bridal shower.
- Follow us on Instagram for lots of wedding photo inspiration (and funny wedding-themed memes)
- Check out the wedding planning timeline and checklist.
- Download a free copy of our He Said She Said bridal shower game cards