Harrisburg, PA has some of the most amazing wedding photographers in the state of Pennsylvania.
There are so many photo styles to choose from when picking out your wedding and engagement photographer.
Do you prefer your photos to have that light & airy look? A more bold and colorful style? Maybe a photographer who photographs the wedding day using film?
Check out the wedding photographers listed below and we are sure you are going to find someone who fits your preferred style perfectly.
What are some locations that we can take our wedding or engagement photos near Harrisburg, PA?
Central PA has so many amazing places to take wedding photos or engagement photos. Here is a detailed list of our favorite engagement photo locations near Harrisburg, PA.
More Wedding Photographers Near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Ashlee Zimmerman Photography (Located in Central PA)
- Annie Minicuci Photography (Based out of Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Brandon Ulp Photography (Located in Harrisburg, PA)
- Justin Ward Photography (Serving all of Central Pennsylvania)
- Marisa Kinney Photography (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
- Katie Fri Photography
- AlyonaV Photography
- Stephanie Rohrbaugh Photography
- Colin Hayden Photo (Greater Harrisburg Area)
- KLee Photography LLC (Based out of Middletown, PA)
- Wraven Design (Based out of York County, PA)
- Orendorff Studios
- Emerald Stone Photography
- Amanda Zeiders Photography LLC (Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania)
- Kayla Ruth Photography
- Amanda Souders Photography (Central PA and beyond)
- Abi Harte Photography
- K&Co. Photography (Central Pennsylvania)
- Leigh G Photography (York County, PA)
- McGrail Photography (Central PA Photographer)
- Megan Butt Photography
- A Life Built for Two
- Tyler Trippett Photography (Located in Harrisburg
- Kelly Knaub Photography
- Laura Patrick Photography (Based in York, PA and serving all of Penssylvania)
- Copper Peaks Photo Co (Located in Carlisle, PA)
- Elaine Gates Photography
- Briana Wilbur Photography (Based out of Harrisburg, PA)
- Perigee Photo Co. (Harrisburg/York)
- Tales and Trees Photography
- Josh Goodman Productions
- Soul Focus Media (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Right Start Photography (Coatesville, PA)
- Joel Thomas Photography (Based out of Harrisburg, PA)
- Stacy Lynn Photography
- Kylee B Photography
- Emily Grace Photography (Based out of Elizabethtown, PA)
- Garnet Dahlia Photography (Lebanon, PA)
- Kate McCord Photography (Central PA Photographer)
- Kayla Shenk Photo
- Caitlin Gilbert Photography
- Sandy Berry Photography
- Barefoot and Free Photography
How much does the average wedding photographer charge for weddings in the Harrisburg, PA area?
Wedding photography prices in the Harrisburg, PA area range from really cheap (below $1,000) to luxury/high-end ($6000 and up).
We went over pricing for over 40 of the wedding photographers in Central PA, and the average price started between $2,400-$2,900.
What is typically included in the base wedding photography package?
This will be different from photographer to photographer, but the most common starting package includes the following:
- 8 hours of wedding day coverage.
- All edited high-resolution digital files.
- 2 photographers
Some photographers offer an engagement session that is included in the base package. Never assume that this is the case. Make sure you ask each photographer what they include for the price that they are quoting.
Other services/products that many of the photographers on this list offer include:
- Albums and photo books
- Extended hours
- Prints and large wall art (canvases and framed prints)
Additional Wedding Planning Resources For Couples Getting Married Near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Our favorite wedding venues near Harrisburg, PA
- Wedding venues near Lancaster, PA
- The best wedding venues near York, PA
- Amazing photo locations near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to consider when doing your wedding or engagement photos.
- The best bridal shops and wedding dress boutiques in Central PA.
- Bridal Shows and Wedding Expos taking place in Harrisburg and the rest of Central PA.
- Follow us on Instagram for lots of wedding planning tips, photo inspiration, and funny wedding planning memes.