We have put together the perfect music playlist of love songs about growing old together.
Here are the different categories that we cover:
- Wedding songs about growing old together
- Country songs about growing old together
- R&B songs about spending your life together
- Rock songs about growing old with the love of your life
- Songs about loving someone forever
- More categories of love songs
- Lyrics from a few of our favorite songs about growing old together
Wedding Songs About Growing Old Together
Are you looking for the perfect love song for your wedding ceremony or first dance? We have put together some amazing wedding songs about growing old together for you to consider.
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran (One of the best songs for the first dance!)
- “How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding
- “Stay With You” by John Legend
- “Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Grow Old With Me” by Tom Odell (We love this song for a first dance at a wedding)
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Married Life” by Michael Giacchino (From the hit Disney movie Up)
- “Heaven” by Bryan Adams
- “Never Say Goodbye” by Bon Jovi (A great first dance song for your wedding day)
- “Grow Old With You” by Adam Sandler (This is the perfect choice for a first dance if you are looking for a funny song about growing old together that is sweet and light-hearted)
- “Say You Won’t Go” by James Arthur
If you want even more first dance ideas, check out this article: Over 150 first dance songs for your wedding day.
Country Songs About Growing Old Together
Who doesn’t love a great country song that talks about spending your entire life with the one you love the most?
Here are our favorite country songs about growing old together and staying together forever:
- “The Rest Of Our Life” by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- “Forever And For Always” by Shania Twain
- “Grow Old” by Florida Georgia Line
- “Amazed” by Lonestar
- “In Our Old Age” by Kenny Rogers (Such a great classic song)
- “You’re Still The One” by Shania Twain
- “Remember When” by Alan Jackson
- “Stuck Like Glue” by Sugarland
- “Greatest Love Story” by LANCO
- “When I Said I Do” by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
- “Forever And Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis
- “I’d Love You All Over Again” by Alan Jackson
- “This Is The Good Stuff” by Kenny Chesney
- “From The Ground Up” by Dan + Shay
- “Through The Years” by Kenny Rogers
- “Love Like Crazy” by Lee Brice
- “Forever After All” by Luke Combs
- “Grow Old With Me” by Mary Chapin Carpenter
- “Nobody But You (Duet with Gwen Stefani)” by Blake Shelton
- “My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw
- “How Forever Feels” by Kenny Chesney
- “In My Eyes” by Conway Twitty
- “Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)” by Taylor Swift
R&B Songs About Growing Old Together
Here are our favorite r&b songs about growing older together:
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalie Cole
- “Stay With You” by John Legend
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green
- “Could I Have This Kiss Forever” by Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias
- “Always and Forever” by Luther Vandross
- “Just the Two of Us (feat. Bill Withers)” by Grover Washington, Jr.
- “Share My Life” by Kem
- “You Give Good Love” by Whitney Houston
- “Truly” by Lionel Ritchie
Rock Songs About Staying Together Forever
Nothing says “let’s grow old together” like a classic rock song. Check out these hits about growing old together:
- “Love Of A Lifetime” by FireHouse
- “I’ll Be There For You” by Bon Jovi
- “You’re The Inspiration” by Chicago
- “Born To Be My Baby” by Bon Jovi
- “I’ll Stand By You” by The Pretenders
- “In These Arms” by Bon Jovi
- “Lovesong” by The Cure
- “Forever” by KISS
- “More Than Words” by Extreme
- “Faithfully” by Journey
Songs About Loving Someone Forever
There are so many great love songs about staying together forever. Here are a few of our personal favorites:
- “Grow Old With You” by Adam Sandler (Nobody writes a better love song about old age than Adam Sandler! From the hit movie The Wedding Singer. Here is the scene where he sings this awesome song.)
- “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
- “I Love You Always Forever” by Donna Lewis
- “I Wanna Grow Old With You” by Westlife
- “Mine” by Taylor Swift
- “When I’m Sixty Four” by The Beatles
- “Be My Forever” by Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran
- “You’ve Made Me So Very Happy” by Blood, Sweat, & Tears
- “Together Forever” by Rick Astley
- “Power Of Two” by Indigo Girls
- “Follow You, Follow Me” by Genesis
- “I Love You Always Forever” by Betty Who
- “Love Will Keep Us Together” by Captain & Tennille
- “Because You Loved Me” by Céline Dion
- “When A Man Loves A Woman” by Michael Bolton
- “Love Will Keep Us Alive” by Eagles
- “Everlasting Love” by Carl Carlton
- “Whenever I Call You (Friend)” by Kenny Loggins
- “Beautiful Thing” by Grace VanderWaal
- “I Will Always Love You” by Music Travel Love
- “Tunnel of Love” by Bruce Springsteen
- “Forever Your Girl” by Paul Abdul
- “God Only Knows” by The Beach Boys
- “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
- “A Face To Call Home” by John Mayer
More Amazing Love Songs To Add To Your Music Playlist
If you loved some of the songs in this list, you will definitely love some of these articles:
Song Lyrics About Growing Old Together As A Couple
Here are a few of our favorite lyrics from songs about growing old together:
“Grow Old With You” by Adam Sandler
Lyrics from “Grow Old With You” that we love:
I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control.
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink.
Oh, I could be the man who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you
“How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding
Lyrics from “How Long Will I Love You” that we love:
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you.
And longer if I can.
How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to follow their plan.
How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to wash upon the sand.
“Forever and for Always” by Shania Twain
Lyrics from “Forever and for Always” that we love:
‘Cause I’m keepin’ you forever and for always.
We will be together all of our days.
Wanna wake up every mornin’ to your sweet face.
In your arms.
I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me.
I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me.
I can stay right here forever in your arms.
“Love of a Lifetime” by FireHouse
Lyrics from “Love of a Lifetime” that we love:
I finally found the love of a lifetime.
A love to last my whole life through.
I finally found the love of a lifetime.
Forever in my heart.
With every kiss, our love is like brand-new.
And every star up in the sky was made for me and you.
“Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis
Lyrics from “Forever and Ever, Amen” that we love:
Oh, darlin’, I’m gonna love you forever
Forever and ever amen
As long as old men sit and talk about the weather
As long as old women sit and talk about old men
If you wonder how long I’ll be faithful
Well, just listen to how this song ends
I’m gonna love you forever and ever
Forever and ever, amen
“Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur
Lyrics from “Say You Won’t Let Go” that we love:
I’m so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We’ve come so far, my dear
Look how we’ve grown
And I wanna stay with you until we’re grey and old
Just say you won’t let go
Check out these other articles filled with amazing love songs: