87 Best Philadelphia Wedding Photographers in PA (2023)
Finding a wedding photographer in Philadelphia is probably one of the top wedding planning items on your list if you are getting married in Philly, PA.
Well, you’re in luck because there are so many amazing wedding photographers in the Philadelphia area.
Whether you are looking for a photographer who shoots in a light and airy style, or if you are looking for a photographer who likes to edit in a more colorful and bold style, you will have no problem finding a photo team who will be the perfect match for you and your wedding day!
Thomas Beaman Photography
Thomas Beaman is most known for his ability to capture real and authentic moments throughout the wedding day. See more of his work here.
MG Photography specializes in capturing relaxed portraits and real moments on the wedding day. See more of her work here.
Emily Wren Photography
Check out more of Emily Wren Photography’s website to see more of her stunning work.
Laura Briggs Photo
Check out the website of Laura Briggs Photo to see more of her stunning work.
Carolyn Jorgensen Photography
Check out Carolyn Jorgensen’s website to see more of her work.
Philip Gabriel Photography
Check out Philip Gabriel’s website to see more of his work.
Liz Andolina Photography
Check out Liz Andolina’s website to see more of her work.
Additional Philadelphia Wedding Photographers (Philly, PA)
- Emily Kirsten Photography
- Kayla Aspen Photography
- Deibert Photography
- Maria Mack Photography
- Heidi Roland Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Sharyn Frenkel Photo
- Katherine and Stevon – Based in West Chester
- Kailey Edwards Photography
- Nicole Lois Photography
- Twisted Oaks Studio
- Redfield Photography
- ProPhoto by MK – Based out of Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Petal & Glass Photography
- Grace & Ardor Co. Photography – Dublin, Pennsylvania
- Assal Photography
- Fairmount Photography – Based out of Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- Sweetpeashots Photography
- Hoffer Photography – Based out of Downington, PA
- Kate McCarthy Photography
- Rebecca Renner Photography
- Emerald Stone Photography
- Savannah Smith Photography
- Cara Marie Photography
- Sarah Canning Photography – Located in Douglassville, PA (Amity Gardens)
- Lytle Photography Company
- Taylor Cotilla Photography – Based out of Doylestown, PA
- Carina Danielle Photography
- The Hursts & Co
- Connie Chen Photo
- Martin Reardon Photography – Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Eivan’s Photo & Video
- Salt & Sonder Studio
- Right Start Photography
- Nikki Robinson Photography
- Douglas James Studios
- Adrienne Matz Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Asya Photography
- Sean Marshall Lin Photography
- Lorenzini Wedding Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Anton Drummond Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Morgan Taylor Artistry
- DSC Weddings
- J&J Studios, LLC – Lafayette Hill, PA
- Bellagala Photo + Video
- JPG Photo & Video – Philadelphia, PA
- Ashley Gerrity Photography
- Noreen Turner Photography
- McShea Photography
- Atlas Wedding Photography – Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Morina Photography
- John Barone Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Barrie Anne Photography
- Denise Marie Photography
- Lily & Lime
- McMasters Photography
- Addy Rae Photography
- Gemini Sun Creative
- Olivia Rae Photography
- C. Jamie Camera Creative
- Lexy Pierce Photo
- DSQ Photography
- Snaps Photography – Philly, PA
- Liz Gibbs Photo
- BeauMonde Originals
- Arsenic & White Lace Photography & Cinematography
- The Real Rob Lay Photography
- Pictures By Todd – Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Alex Medvick Photography – Philadelphia, PA
- Lauren Fair Photography – Based out of Pennsburg, PA
- George Street Photo & Video
- Ryan Eda Photography
- Sheronda Seawright Photography
- Alison Conklin Photography
- Sarah DiCicco Photography – Based out of Wayne, PA
- Peach Plum Pear Photography
- M2 Photo
- Viva Love Photo
Where can I take wedding pictures in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia has so many amazing locations to take your wedding (or engagement) photos. Some are very well known, and some are a little more off the beaten path. We are putting together the ultimate guide to Philadelphia photo locations, so check back here soon. (The article will be up on 05/14/2021, and you will be able to find the link right here).
In the meantime, here is a brief rundown of some of the fantastic wedding photo locations that Philly has to offer:
- Washington Square Park
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Rittenhouse Square
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 30th Street Station
- Elfreth’s Alley
- LOVE Park
- Race Street Pier
- Reading Terminal Market
- First Bank Of The United States
- Fairmount Park at Water Works
- Second National Bank Of The United States
- Logan Circle/Logan Square
- Boathouse Row
- Kelly Drive
- Merchant Exchange Building
*Come back here for the link to the ultimate guide to Philadelphia photo locations on May 14, 2021. We will cover the locations above in detail plus around 20 additional locations. There will be photo samples and permit information for photo locations that require a permit.
What is the average cost of a wedding photographer in Philadelphia?
Close to 70% of the photographers in the Philadelphia area start between $2200-$3500 (the most common start price that we found was $2800). However, wedding photographers in the Philly area range anywhere between $1000-$6000 if you account for the other 30%. As you can see, it is very possible to find an affordable wedding photographer in Philadelphia even if you have a smaller budget.
What do we get for that price?
The typical wedding photography package from the photographers we looked at include the following in their base price:
- 8-10 hours of coverage
- Edited digital files
- Online gallery
Obviously every photographer is going to be different, so it’s best to contact the photographers that you love to get a full pricing/package list.
Most photographers will have options to add 2nd photographers, additional hours, albums/books, and engagement sessions. Some photographers also offer photo booths and videography services.
Additional wedding planning resources for the Philadelphia, PA area.
- If you are looking for the best place to pick out your wedding dress, check out these amazing bridal shops in Philadelphia.
- Here is a great resource to help you save a lot of time when doing your family photos on the wedding day.
- Follow PA Unveiled on Instagram for lots of wedding photo inspiration and funny wedding planning memes.