87 Best Philadelphia Wedding Photographers in PA (2021)

Sharing is caring!

Finding a wedding photographer in Philadelphia is probably one of the top wedding planning items on your list if you are getting married in Philly, PA.

Well, you’re in luck because there are so many amazing wedding photographers in the Philadelphia area.

Whether you are looking for a photographer who shoots in a light and airy style, or if you are looking for a photographer who likes to edit in a more colorful and bold style, you will have no problem finding a photo team who will be the perfect match for you and your wedding day!

Thomas Beaman Photography

A cute flower girl taking photos of the bride and bridal party. This is the top cover photo for the best wedding photographers in Philadelphia article

Thomas Beaman is most known for his ability to capture real and authentic moments throughout the wedding day. See more of his work here.

MG Photography

A bride and groom relaxing on a couch in a field near Philadelphia, PA

MG Photography specializes in capturing relaxed portraits and real moments on the wedding day. See more of her work here.

Emily Wren Photography

A wedding party posing in Philadelphia. This photo is one of the cover photos for the best Philadelphia wedding photographers article.

Check out more of Emily Wren Photography’s website to see more of her stunning work.

Laura Briggs Photo

A bride and groom looking at each other. This is a photo used for the cover of the Philadelphia wedding photographers article.

Check out the website of Laura Briggs Photo to see more of her stunning work.

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography

A bride and groom posing with their dog on the wedding day

Check out Carolyn Jorgensen’s website to see more of her work.

Philip Gabriel Photography

A bride and groom posing in downtown Philly

Check out Philip Gabriel’s website to see more of his work.

Liz Andolina Photography

A bride and groom dancing in front of a mansion. This is one of the cover photos for the article best wedding photographers in Philadelphia, PA

Check out Liz Andolina’s website to see more of her work.

Additional Philadelphia Wedding Photographers (Philly, PA)

Where can I take wedding pictures in Philadelphia?

Philadelphia has so many amazing locations to take your wedding (or engagement) photos. Some are very well known, and some are a little more off the beaten path. We are putting together the ultimate guide to Philadelphia photo locations, so check back here soon. (The article will be up on 05/14/2021, and you will be able to find the link right here).

In the meantime, here is a brief rundown of some of the fantastic wedding photo locations that Philly has to offer:

  • Washington Square Park
  • Philadelphia City Hall
  • Rittenhouse Square
  • Philadelphia Museum of Art
  • 30th Street Station
  • Elfreth’s Alley
  • LOVE Park
  • Race Street Pier
  • Reading Terminal Market
  • First Bank Of The United States
  • Fairmount Park at Water Works
  • Second National Bank Of The United States
  • Logan Circle/Logan Square
  • Boathouse Row
  • Kelly Drive
  • Merchant Exchange Building

*Come back here for the link to the ultimate guide to Philadelphia photo locations on May 14, 2021. We will cover the locations above in detail plus around 20 additional locations. There will be photo samples and permit information for photo locations that require a permit.

What is the average cost of a wedding photographer in Philadelphia?

Close to 70% of the photographers in the Philadelphia area start between $2200-$3500 (the most common start price that we found was $2800). However, wedding photographers in the Philly area range anywhere between $1000-$6000 if you account for the other 30%. As you can see, it is very possible to find an affordable wedding photographer in Philadelphia even if you have a smaller budget.

What do we get for that price?

The typical wedding photography package from the photographers we looked at include the following in their base price:

  • 8-10 hours of coverage
  • Edited digital files
  • Online gallery

Obviously every photographer is going to be different, so it’s best to contact the photographers that you love to get a full pricing/package list.

Most photographers will have options to add 2nd photographers, additional hours, albums/books, and engagement sessions. Some photographers also offer photo booths and videography services.

Additional wedding planning resources for the Philadelphia, PA area.

Similar Posts