Berks County has some really amazing wedding photographers to choose from.
No matter what your preferred style (light and airy, bold and colorful, dark and moody, classic and timeless, this list of photographers has something for everyone and every style.
Mg Photography specializes in relaxed portraits and capturing real and candid moments on the wedding day. Check out more of Megan’s work here.
Carolyn Jorgensen Photography
Carolyn Jorgensen Photography specializes in capturing real moments for real couples. See more of her work here.
Engagement Photo and Wedding Photo Locations Near Reading, PA (Berks County)
If you are looking for locations to take your engagement photos (or wedding photos), here are some picture-perfect spots close to Reading, Pennsylvania:
- Nolde Forest Trail in Reading, Pennsylvania
- Reading Public Museum (Trudy’s Garden)
- Gring’s Mill Recreation Area in Reading, PA
- Blue Marsh Lake (boat launch located on the Brownsville Road side of the lake)
- The Pagoda in Reading, PA
- Wertz’s Red Bridge Recreational Area (Located in Wyomissing, PA)
- Tulpehocken Creek Downstream from Stonecliffe Bridge
- Albright College Grounds (Reading, PA)
- Reading Area Community College
- Alvernia University in Reading, PA
- Penn State Berks (in Reading, PA)
More Wedding Photographers in the Reading, PA area (Berks County)
- Jon Athans Photography (Based in Wyomissing, PA)
- Emily Kirsten Photography (Located in Berks County, Pennsylvania)
- Cara Marie Photography
- Lytle Photography (Based out of Kutztown, PA)
- Erika Carlier Photography (Based in Gilbertsville, PA)
- Birds of a Feather Photography
- Jessica Lynn Photography (Gilbertsville, PA)
- Lauryn Reifinger Photography
- Gretchen Hope Photography
- Andrea Krout Photography
- Wildflower Photographs
- Matt Genders Photography
- Carrie Kizuka Photography (Based in Shillington, PA)
- KCK Photo and Entertainment (Located in South Eastern, PA)
- Harper Parker Photography
- Rick Blanco Photography
- Rebecca Shivers Photography
- Hoffer Photography
- Cara Marie Photography
- Bar None Photography
- K Moss Photography
- Maria Nuñez Photography
- Katie MacDonald Photography
Additional wedding planning tips and resources
- Follow PA Unveiled on Instagram for lots of wedding photo inspiration, wedding planning tips, and funny memes.
- Great tips for the perfect engagement session/photos.
- Tips and advice for getting your wedding family photos done quickly (and making sure you don’t forget a single photo).
- If you are still looking for a place to get married, make sure you check out these amazing wedding venues near Lancaster, PA.
- Have you said yes to the dress yet? If not, we recommend checking out these bridal shops near Lancaster and Philadelphia, PA. There are so many wedding dress shops and bridal boutiques to choose from.