Get Featured on PA Unveiled
PA Unveiled is always looking for weddings, engagement sessions, and styled wedding sessions to feature in our Real Weddings section.
Here are our guidelines regarding submissions:
- Photographers: Please make sure you get permission (this is typically part of the wedding photography contract) from the couple before you submit a wedding.
- Couples, wedding planners, and wedding vendors (other than photographers): Please make sure that you get permission from the photographer before submitting a wedding.
- All weddings or engagement sessions that we feature are from the state of Pennsylvania. Please only submit weddings from PA.
- We have no problem featuring weddings that have also been featured on other wedding blogs. However, it is the responsibility of the person submitting the wedding to make sure that you are not breaking the rules of the other blogs you submitted to.
- If PA Unveiled accepts your submissions, you will be asked to provide some details from the wedding (a complete vendor list, the story of the day, the couple’s favorite part of the day, etc.). We will send you a questionnaire to gather this information.
- If we accept your submission please be prepared to send us a link to the entire photo gallery (or at least a curated gallery with 150 images that show off the entire wedding day).
- Photos should be sized to at least 1500px on the widest side.
- Please, no watermarked photos. We will make sure to provide full credit and a back-link to your website.
How do we submit a wedding, styled shoot, or engagement session to PA Unveiled?
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us the following info:
- Either a link to the photo gallery (including the necessary password/pin) or 10-15 images so we can get an idea of the wedding style
- The reception venue and a few of the wedding vendors involved (we will get the full list if accepted for a feature)
- Did you already blog about this wedding? Was it featured on another blog? If so, please send the blog links
- The photographer’s name and website
- Please send this info to email@example.com
We can’t wait to see your weddings!