We are so excited to share this gorgeous fall wedding at The Hotel Hershey featuring Kate & Brett.
The Hotel Hershey is one of the nicest wedding venues in Central PA.
Located in a big tourist location like Hershey, Pennsylvania, some couples choose to have their destination wedding in the sweetest place on earth.
Kate and Brett’s Gorgeous Wedding at The Hotel Hershey
Kate and her bridesmaids started the day off in The Catherine Hershey Suite, which provided a ton of room for the hair/makeup team, photographers and videographer (plus the girls and Kate’s parents)
Kate was so excited to get into her wedding dress.
We loved this touching moment between the bride and her father during their first look.
The bridesmaids were in awe as Kate stepped out of the room in her wedding dress.
Kate was an absolutely gorgeous bride.
Brett and the groomsmen looked so stylish in their gray suits with maroon ties.
The wedding ceremony was held in The Castilian Room of The Hotel Hershey. Jeffrey’s Flowers did such a wonderful job with this floral display and arbor.
The groom was so excited to see the bride walking down the aisle. The photographers did such a great job at covering all of the angles.
What a beautiful wedding ceremony in The Castilian Room.
The groom gets extra points for a perfect dip during the first kiss.
The look of excitement as the bride and groom walked down the aisle as husband and wife really said it all.
The wedding party headed out to The Formal Gardens of Hotel Hershey to do some more photos.
The bride and groom looking absolutely perfect on their wedding day!
The bridal party posing in The Formal Gardens.
We love this reflection photo in The Formal Gardens.
This photo of Kate and Brett belongs on the cover of a wedding magazine. So stunning!
Wedding guests enjoyed cocktail hour in The Fountain Lobby.
This wedding reception setup in The Garden Terrace Ballroom is so gorgeous!
The Hotel Hershey really goes all out on their delicious wedding cakes.
The fall color pallete is really breathtaking!
The bride and groom did a practice run of their first dance moments before the guests were let into The ballroom. It’s the perfect time for your photographer to capture some additional beautiful images.
The bride and groom enjoying the first dance in front of all of their family and friends.
Here are some of the amazing wedding professionals and vendors who helped make the day a total success:
- Wedding ceremony and reception location: The Hotel Hershey
- Wedding photographer: Thomas Beaman Photography
- Flowers/florals: Jeffrey’s Flowers
- Bridal shop: Cocoa Couture (Augusta Jones)
- DJ: Mixed Up Productions – Chris Garrett
- Video: Christopher Lee Films
- Wedding planner and coordinator: That’s It! Wedding Concepts – Susan Moran
- Catering & cake: The Hotel Hershey
- Hair and makeup: MKUP The Beauty Studio
- Groom/groomsmen suits: Men’s Warehouse
- Linens: Special Occasions & Queen Street Linens
- String quartet: Vivace Live
- Bride/bridesmaids robes: Etsy
The Hotel Hershey is located at:
100 Hotel Rd.
Hershey, PA 17033
Here are a few more wedding related posts that you might find helpful:
- The best wedding venues in Harrisburg and Hershey PA
- The best bridal shops in Harrisburg, Lancaster and York PA
- 16 best Harrisburg engagement photo locations
- 11 best tips for engagement photos
- How to get a marriage license in PA
- Here are some more PA real weddings to check out.
- Make sure to follow us on Instagram for lots of wedding planning tips and inspiration.
Are you getting married in PA? Send us a message is you need any advice. Let us know what types of articles would be helpful to you.
Did you get married in Pennsylvania? We are always looking for new weddings to feature. Here is the information.
Are you a photographer (or planner) who has photographed/planned a wedding in PA? We are always on the lookout for fun weddings, styled shoots and engagement sessions to feature. Here is the info.