79 Best Wedding Photographers in Bucks County PA Doylestown
Bucks County, PA has some of the best wedding photographer in the state of Pennsylvania.
And since Bucks County is so close to the city of Philadelphia, you also have access to the best wedding photographers in the Philly area too.
Here are our favorite wedding photographers in the Bucks County, PA area:
MG Photography specializes in taking relaxed portraits and capturing real candid moments on the wedding day. Check out more of Megan’s work here.
Thomas Beaman Photography
Thomas Beaman Photography is the perfect photographer for couples who love candid moments and awesome party photos.
Haley Richter Photography (Pennsylvania)
Haley Richter Photography is one of the most sought-after wedding photographers in PA. See more of her work here.
Emily Wren Photography
Emily specializes in fine-art photography and photojournalism. See more of Emily’s work here.
Grace & Ardor Co. (Photography)
Grace & Ardor Co. Specializes in modern and fine art wedding photography. See more of their work here.
Sharyn Frenkel Photography
Sharyn’s photography style is natural, fun, candid, and authentic. See more of Sharyn’s work here.
More Bucks County, PA wedding photographers can be found at the bottom of this page.
What are some locations to take wedding photos and engagement photos in Bucks County, PA?
Once you have picked out the perfect wedding photographer, it’s time to set up your engagement session.
Here are some of our favorite photo spots to take your engagement (or wedding) photos:
- Tyler State Park – A gorgeous Pennsylvania state park located on over 1700 acres in Newtown, PA.
- Lockridge Park – An awesome park located in Alburtis, PA
- Downtown Doylestown – So many fun photos spots just by walking up and down the streets.
- Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle (Doylestown, PA)
- Hortulus Farm Garden and Nursery (Wrightstown, PA) – A beautiful 100-acre farm
- Bucks County Library
- Lake Nockamixon (Quakertown, PA) – A great park with over 1400 acres to explore.
- Peace Valley Lavender Farm (Doylestown) – Peak blooming of lavender is the 3rd and 4th week of June.
- Ringing Rocks County Park – Definitely a unique location to take your engagement photos. Located in Upper Black Eddy, PA.
- Holly Hedge Estate (New Hope, PA)
- Covered Bridges (12 of them)
Here are the 12 covered bridges to check out in Bucks County
- Loux Bridge (Pipersville, PA)
- Van Sant Bridge a.k.a Cry Baby Bridge (New Hope, PA)
- Frankenfield Covered Bridge (Erwinna, PA)
- Uhlerstown Covered Bridge (Upper Black Eddy, PA)
- The Cabin Run Bridge (Pipersville, PA)
- Erwinna Covered Bridge (Tinicum, PA)
- Knechts Covered Bridge (Springfield, PA)
- South Perkasie Bridge (Perkasie, PA)
- Sheard’s Covered Bridge (Perkasie, PA)
- Pine Valley Covered Bridge (New Britain, PA)
- Mood’s Covered Bridge (Perkasie, PA)
- Schofield Ford Covered Bridge (Newtown, PA)
- The James A. Michener Art Museum
- New Hope Railroad
- Sand Castle Winery – Erwinna, PA
- Peddler’s Village
- Hellerick’s Farm in Doylestown, PA – A great place for sunflowers in August
- Bucks County Community College – Lot’s of photos spots just by walking around the grounds.
- Kids Castle – For the couple who is young at heart!
- Delaware Valley College – Gorgeous grounds!
Additional Wedding Photographers in the Bucks County, PA Area
- Anna Vidakovic Photography (Doylestown, PA)
- Tylerstar Productions (Newtown, PA)
- Taylor Ruth Photography (Warminster, PA)
- Kate Leigh Photographer (Bucks County)
- Rachel Betson Photography (Bucks County – Lehigh Valley)
- Picture Perfect Moments (King of Prussia, PA)
- Nicole Leigh Photography (Chalfont, PA)
- Hoffer Photography
- Hope & Stay Photography
- Kasey Ivan Photography (New Hope, PA)
- Hope Helmuth Photography
- Kaleidoscope Imagery
- Heather Massey Photography (Perkasie, PA)
- Christopher Alexandra Photography (Chalfont, PA)
- Roseanne Marcy Photography
- Lynda Berry Photography (Doylestown, PA)
- Taylor Cotilla Photography
- Nick Pompei Photography (Warrington, PA)
- Martin Reardon Photography
- Photography by Ramy (North Wales, PA)
- Andrea Krout Photography
- Laura Vitale Photography (Doylestown, PA)
- Nick Raimondi Photography (Horsham, PA)
- Martelli Photography (East Norriton, PA)
- Azzolina Photography
- Morina Photography
- Jessica Lynn Photography
- DSC Weddings
- Barrie Anne Photography
- Ray of Sunshine Photography
- John Barone Photography
- Noreen Turner Photography
- Lauryn Reifinger Photography
- The More We See Weddings
- Wildflower Photographs
- K&S Photography (Konnor and Samantha)
- BeauMonde Originals
- Littlewing Studio (Pennsburg, PA)
- Cindy DeSau Photography
- Ashley Kristen Photography
- Lauren E. Bliss Photography
- Kelly Pullman Photography (Bucks County)
- Isabel March Photography (Based in Quakertown, PA)
- Hazel Lining Photography
- Jeff Reeder Photography (Based out of Chalfont, PA)
- Stear Design & Co (Bucks County)
What is the average cost/price of a wedding photographer in Doylestown, PA (Bucks County)? Is it possible to find an affordable wedding photographer?
Wedding photography prices in Bucks County, PA range between $1000-$6000. We found the average wedding photography to be priced between $2,200-$3,200.
There is no doubt that you can find the perfect photographer no matter what your budget is.
What is included in the typical wedding photography package?
Wedding photography packages typically include the following:
- 8-10 hours of wedding day coverage
- 2 wedding photographers (a lead photographer and a 2nd shooter)
- Edited digital files (digital negatives)
Make sure you ask the photographers that you interview what is included with their packages. The items listed above are just what we found to be typical.
Some wedding photographers also offer the following products and services:
- Additional hours
- Engagement sessions
- Photobooks and albums
- Prints and large wall art (canvases)
Additional wedding planning tips and resources
- Planning tips and ideas for your engagement photos.
- The best wedding venues in the Lancaster, PA area.
- a list of the most common family photos at your wedding (and tips on getting them done really fast!)
- 47 wedding send-off ideas that you should check out.
- Follow us on Instagram for lots of amazing wedding photo inspiration, wedding planning tips, and funny wedding memes.