Free Wedding Planning PDF (Printable Planner Worksheets)
Whether you are just starting out on your wedding planning journey, or if you are already well on your way to having your day planned, these free wedding planning worksheets and templates will be a great addition to your planner.
Here is a list of the printable wedding planner worksheets you can find below (free downloadable PDFs):
- Free wedding guest list worksheet for your wedding planner
- Wedding planning timeline and checklist
- Seating chart for your wedding reception tables
- Free wedding venue worksheet (comparing venues and asking the right questions)
- Wedding vendor contact list
- Free wedding budget planner
- Wedding day timeline worksheet
- Photography checklist for your wedding day
Wedding Guest List Template
Making your wedding guest list and then keeping track of the details can be a little overwhelming.
We have put together the perfect wedding guest list template, tracker, and organizer.
Download this free wedding guest list worksheet and add it to your wedding planner.
We have included the following in your wedding guest list printable:
- Downloadable PDF to make your wedding guest list rough draft.
- Guest list printable that has spaces for names, contact info, meal choice, and table number.
- Keep track of what you have/haven’t sent each guest (save the date, invitation, thank you card, etc.)
- Know if they have sent in their RSVP
Wedding Planning Timeline and Detailed Checklist
If you are wondering when you should complete certain wedding planning tasks, or when you should book important vendors, this free printable wedding planning timeline and checklist will be perfect to add to your planner/binder.
Here is what we have included in this free timeline printable:
- 12+ months before the wedding (what to plan/book) worksheet/template.
- Printable worksheets for 10-11 months, 8-9 months, 6-7 months, 4-5 months, 3 months, 2 months, and 1 month before the wedding day.
- 2 weeks before the wedding (what to plan/book) worksheet/template.
- 1 week before the wedding (what to plan/book) worksheet/template.
- 1-2 days before the wedding (what to plan/book) worksheet/template.
- What to do the morning of the wedding.
Guest Seating Chart For Wedding Reception Tables
Making the seating chart for your wedding reception can take a lot of time if you don’t stay organized.
We have put together a free printable download to help you plan the seating chart for your reception dinner tables.
Here is what we have included in the free PDF:
- A list that allows you to list up to 12 people per table.
- Printable sheets for wedding reception round tables.
- Printable sheets for rectangular tables.
- A list and diagram that shows where each wedding guest will sit at the table.
Wedding Venue Worksheet (Compare Venues)
How do you compare two wedding venues?
How do you compare 3 or more wedding venues?
Use our free wedding venue comparison worksheet to help choose the perfect venue for your wedding. Includes a wedding venue questions checklist!
Included in this free wedding venue printable:
- Section to keep detailed contact information about the wedding venue.
- Payment information template to keep track of deposits, payments, and amounts due.
- A place to keep your notes about the venue.
- A pros/cons list about the wedding venue (what you loved and what you didn’t love)
- Important questions ask your wedding venue before booking with them (we have included a form with 80 questions to choose from).
- A sheet to compare 2-3 different venues (simply print another copy if you are visiting more than three venues)
Our full printable wedding planner includes all of this same information for the following vendors:
- Wedding photography
- DJ (also includes do-not-play and must-play song lists, forms for all your special dances, and more)
- Baker and desserts
- Flowers (also includes a floral checklist for your entire wedding day)
- Wedding planner
- Photo booth
- Wedding ceremony musicians
- Hotel room block
- Tuxedo/suit shop
- Bridal shop
- Day of coordinator
- Rentals (includes complete rental item checklists for each part of the day)
Wedding Vendor Contact Info and List (PDF Template)
Keeping track of all your wedding vendors is important if you want to stay organized during the wedding planning process.
Download this free printable wedding vendor list template that includes spaces for the company name, address, email, phone, and website.
We have included spaces for the following wedding vendors:
- Wedding ceremony location
- Reception venue
- Wedding planner
- Day of coordinator
- Wedding photographer
- Dress shop
- Tuxedo/suit shop
- Photo booth
- Ceremony musicians
- Travel agent
- Honeymoon hotel
- Plus we include a blank form in case you need to add additional wedding vendors.
Wedding Budget Planner
One of the most important things to do when planning a wedding is to make a budget and keep it organized.
We are giving away a few of the budget sections of our wedding planner for free (6 of the 28 sections).
Download the following free wedding budget printables below:
Printable Wedding Ceremony Budget Template
We have included spaces for the following in this free wedding ceremony budget template:
- Venue or church
- Marriage license
- Unity ceremony items
- Vow books
- Plus blank spaces to add your own wedding ceremony budget items
Printable Wedding Flowers Budget Template
We have included spaces for the following in this free wedding florals budget template:
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaid bouquets
- Flower girl florals (bouquet, flower crown, toss petals, etc.)
- Ceremony flowers
- Cocktail hour florals
- Reception centerpieces
- Reception flowers for other tables (gift/favor/dessert. etc.)
- Toss bouquet
- Delivery fees
- Plus blank spaces to add your own wedding flower budget items
Printable Wedding Gifts Budget Template
We have included spaces for the following in this free wedding gifts budget template:
- Maid of honor
- Best man
- Flower girl
- Ring bearer
- Wedding favors
- Vendor gifts
- Welcome gifts/baskets for out-of-town guests
- Plus blank spaces to add your own wedding gift budget items
Printable Wedding Photography and Videography Budget Template
We have included spaces for the following in this free wedding photography and videography budget template:
- Engagement session
- Photo location permits
- Photo booth
- Rehearsal coverage
- Plus blank spaces to add your own photo/video budget items
Printable Wedding Signage Budget Template
We have included spaces for the following in this free wedding signage budget template:
- Wedding welcome sign
- Unplugged ceremony sign
- In memory of sign
- Reserved sign for ceremony seats
- Ring bearer carry sign
- Flower girl sign
- Direction signs for venue grounds
- Seating chart
- Sign our guestbook sign
- Cards/gifts sign
- Favor table sign
- Bar signage
- Dessert table/cake signage
- Photo booth sign
Looking For More Wedding Budget Templates?
Our full wedding budget planner includes many more sections including a budget breakdown for the following categories:
- Bride’s attire (dress, veil, shoes, jewelry, and many other items)
- Groom’s attire (suit, shoes, socks, cufflinks, etc.)
- Wedding party attire (bridesmaid dresses, groomsmen suits, flower girl items, ring bearer items, etc.)
- Beauty (hair, makeup, and other items)
- Engagement session (hair, makeup, outfit, props, etc.)
- Cake and desserts (cake, cupcakes, and many other items)
- Entertainment (band, DJ, photo booth, sparklers, and many other items)
- Miscellaneous (vendor meals, tips, insurance, overtime charges, and many more items)
- Wedding reception (venue rental, additional rentals, parking, insurance, and more)
- Transportation (to/from ceremony/reception and more)
- Bar/drinks (cocktail hour, reception, champagne toast, corkage fee, tips, and many more items)
- Decor (stands, aisle runner, lighting, and many more items)
- Rentals (chairs, tables, linens, dishes, glassware, tent, and many more items)
- Food (getting ready rooms, cocktail hour, reception, vendor meals, and more)
- Wedding planner (including the day of coordinator fees)
- Rings (wedding bands, cleaning, resizing, box, etc.)
- Paper items and invitations (save-the-dates, envelopes, postage, programs, menu cards, table numbers, and many more items)
- Honeymoon (accommodations, airfare, gas, parking, passports, food, drinks, excursions, and many more items)
- Rehearsal dinner (venue rental, food, drinks, rentals, transportation, and more)
- Bridal shower (venue, food, drinks, entertainment, decor, and more)
- Bachelorette party (travel fees, outfits, entertainment, and many more items)
- Bachelor party (travel fees, entertainment, food, drinks, and many more items)
*We will be making a free wedding budget spreadsheet in the next week or so. Come back to this section to grab your copy.
Wedding Day Timeline Worksheet and Template
Feel free to download our free wedding timeline worksheet/template (blank).
This wedding timeline template has spaces in 15-minute increments starting at 6 am and ending at midnight.
We also included a blank wedding timeline template with no time slots.
Wedding Photography Shot List Checklist Template
There are going to be so many important photos that you want your wedding photographer to capture on your wedding day.
We have put together an awesome shot list to give you some ideas of photos that you might want to have captured.
If you want to see tips and ideas on getting the best results from some of these photos, check out the following article: Wedding Photos You Really Need
We recommend going through the list and making notes of the photos that are most important to you and your partner.