Wedding venues in Harrisburg and Hershey come in big variety of styles.
Are you looking for a rustic barn or farm wedding venue near Harrisburg?
Does a glamorous hotel ballroom or outdoor country club fit your style a little better?
Maybe you’re on the hunt for a quiet bed and breakfast for a small micro wedding or elopement?
The Harrisburg area has wedding venues to fit all budgets. From inexpensive and affordable to highly extravagant, you will find a wedding venue that you love near Harrisburg, PA
Here are some of the best wedding venues in Harrisburg and Hershey, PA
Stock’s Manor is a beautiful outdoor wedding venue located on 19 acres in Cumberland County (Mechanicsburg).
We asked a few married couples what they loved most about Stock’s Manor and this is what they said:
- The stone ruins and the food were our two favorite things about Stock’s Manor. We had our ceremony inside the ruins and our guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was. – Heather & Mike
- John and Stephen were so wonderful to work with. It was the best food that I have ever tasted at a wedding. I can’t recommend this venue enough – Emily & Sean
Guest count: Stock’s Manor can seat up to 288 guests
Pricing: Ranges from $1,500 to $6,500
Stock’s Manor is located at:
2421 Mt Allen Dr. | Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
717-766-3100 | www.StocksManor.com
We asked a few couples about their experience at Allenberry Resort. Here is what they had to say:
- The property is like something out of a painting. We loved all of the little cottages and walking paths. The ceremony site near the creek is gorgeous! We had so many guests tell us how helpful the staff at Allenberry was. Such a great group of people!
- We loved all of the amazing places to take photos (without having to go far). We were able to take all of our photos on the big covered porch of the mansion and near the creek in about 15 minutes. I have been to so many weddings where you have to spend a lot of time getting from location to location. At Allenberry, everything was so close together. We were able to make an appearance at our cocktail hour which was awesome!
Guest count: Allenberry Resort can accomodate up to 220 of your wedding guests.
Pricing: Packages at Allenberry start at $4,650 (check out their full pricing/package brochure)
Allenberry Resort is located at:
1559 Boiling Springs Road | Boiling Springs, PA 17007
717-258-3211 | www.Allenberry.com
Historic Acres of Hershey sits on 7 acres of pure beauty.
We asked a few couples what they loved most about Historic Acres. Here is what they told us:
- The grounds were so perfect for photos. There were so many photo locations that it looked like we had taken our pictures at 10 different venues. We loved the big willow trees near the pond and the vintage farmhouse.
- Getting ready in the big farmhouse was one of my favorite parts of the day. There was so much room! The bridal suite has a ton of windows, so our getting ready photos had that light and airy look that I love so much. The willow trees outside are gorgeous!
Guest count: Historic Acres of Hershey can accomodate up to 260 guests
Rain plan: Yes, Historic Acres offers two separate indoor ceremony locations in case of rain
Pricing: Packages during peak season start at $5,950 ($3,750 during off-peak season)
Historic Acres of Hershey is located at:
3425 Old Hershey Rd. | Elizabethtown, PA 17022
717-298-6340 | www.HistoricAcres.com
Here is a quick video tour of Historic Acres of Hershey:
The Hotel Hershey is one of the nicest wedding venues in Central PA. It offers multiple ballrooms and a gorgeous formal gardens for your wedding day celebration.
We talked to a few couples about their experience at The Hotel Hershey. Here is what we they had to say:
- The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. From the front desk to venue coordinator, we were treated like royalty.
- They made everything so easy! The food was AMAZING! We loved taking our wedding photos in the formal gardens. The big white pillars/columns were my favorite location for photos.
Guest count: The Hotel Hershey can seat up to 250 guests
Pricing: Wedding ceremony prices range from $700-$3,700 depending on the size of your wedding. The food minimum per guest is $85. The average couple can expect to pay $180-$200 per person (for appetizers, dinner, cake, beverage, taxes and gratuities).
The Hotel Hershey is located at:
100 Hotel Road | Hershey, PA 17033
717-533-2171 | www.TheHotelHershey.com
Wind in the Willows is beautiful wedding venue in Dauphin County (Grantville, PA).
Situated on a 15 acre farm, this venue is perfect for those looking for a quiet location to get married.
We asked a few couples what they loved about Wind in the Willows and this is what they told us:
- When we got married last year, we chose to have our ceremony near the pond in between the willow trees. It looked like a scene from a movie. The grounds of Wind in the Willows are breathtaking.
- Having separate locations for everything is something that we loved about Wind in the Willows. The girls had their own place to get ready. The guys used the cottage. The ceremony was near the pond. Cocktail hour was downstairs. The reception was upstairs in the barn. Nothing had to be flipped or switched over. It made everything very easy and seamless.
- We loved being able to have the venue for the entire weekend. It made everything so relaxed and stress free. The property is so beautiful!
Guest count: Wind in the Willows can accomodate seat up to 175 guests in the reception barn.
Pricing: Packages range between $3,500 and $6,000
Wind in the Willows is located at:
35 Webster School Rd | Grantville, PA 17028
717-414-0341 | www.WindinWillows.com
Moonstone Manor is a gorgeous wedding venue in Elizabethtown, PA. The venue sits on 20 perfectly manicured acres alongside the Conewago Creek.
We talked with a few couples about their Moonstone Manor wedding. Here is what they said:
- There were so many opportunities for photos at Moonstone. We loved the giant trees near the creek and the the front of the mansion.
- We had our wedding ceremony right in front of the main entrance to Moonstone Manor. What a picture-perfect backdrop. The service and attention to details cannot be matched in my opinion. I would recommend Moonstone Manor to anyone I know (any excuse to be able to visit again!)
- The inside of Moonstone Manor is just as gorgeous as the outside. There were so many different options for where to get ready. We loved the floor to ceiling windows in the sun room. Plus our photographer and makeup artist loved all of the natural light.
Guest count: Moonstone Manor can accomodate up to 250 guests.
Rain plan: Moonstone Manor has a beautiful covered pavilion for ceremonies. It is a perfect rain backup plan if you are planning on getting married outside.
Pricing: Weddings at Moonstone Manor start at $6,965.
Moonstone Manor is located at:
2048 Zeager Road | Elizabethtown, PA 17022
717-361-0826 | www.MoonstoneManor.com
Historic King Mansion is downtown Harrisburg’s newest riverfront wedding & event venue.
Built during the dawn of the Great Gatsby era, this iconic 1920s mansion pairs Mediterranean-inspired grandeur with simplistic urban elegance.
Guest count: Historic King Mansion can accomodate up to 300 guests on the mansion lawn.
Rain plan: Depending on your guest count, we can either move the ceremony into the Foyer or use one of our translucent skylight tents that provide an open-air soiree feel, but still provides all the convenience of coverage from the elements.
Pricing: Packages range from $5,200 to $8,700
Historic King Mansion is located at:
2201 North Front Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110
717-831-8744 | www.KingMansionPA.com
West Shore Country Club is a beautiful golf resort/wedding venue located in Cumberland County (Camp Hill, PA).
We asked a few couples what they loved most about WSCC. Here is what we heard:
- They had multiple golf carts waiting for us after the ceremony. We were able to take photos all of the beautiful grounds.
- The ballroom looked so elegant for our wedding reception. Our guests raved about the food and service.
- The food was so good! Many of our guests said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. West Shore Country Club made our wedding completely stress free.
Guest Count: West Shore Country Club can accomodate up to 300 guests.
Pricing: There is a $500 fee to hold your ceremony. Dinner for each guest starts at $59 per person (not including bar items).
West Shore Country Club is located at:
100 Brentwater Rd. | Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-761-4530 | www.WestShoreCC.com
Harvest View Barn is a stunning wedding venue located on 250 acres in Elizabethtown, PA
We talked to a few couples about their Harvest View Barn wedding and this is what they had to say:
- The staff made sure everything was seamless. We did not have to worry about anything. The scenery was so beautiful. Our photographer said it was her favorite venue to photograph at because of all of the options.
- Sunset view over the pond was absolutely amazing! We snuck out and took a few photos on the bridge. Having been to over 20 weddings the past 5 years, Harvest View Barn is by far the most beautiful of any venue we have seen in PA.
- We loved having everything on site. Being able to get ready at the same location as our ceremony and reception made everything feel very relaxed.
Guest count: Accommodates up to 250 people
Rain plan: Yes, if it rains, wedding ceremonies can be held inside the gorgeous barn (upstairs or downstairs).
Pricing: Packages range between $6,500 to $9,500 depending on the time of year and day of the week.
Harvest View Barn at Hershey Farms is located at:
338 Sunnyburn Rd. | Elizabethtown, PA 17022
717-665-7284 | www.HarvestViewBarn.com
Linwood Estate is a breathtaking wedding venue situated on 300 acres in Cumberland County (Carlisle, PA).
We asked a few couples about their experience at Linwood Estate. Here is what they had to say:
- We loved Linwood Estate and the variety of spaces available for our celebration. It allowed us to create our own unique flow for our day. We also loved having the estate all weekend long. It took so much stress out of the setup/teardown process.
- The mansion and property are so stunning! They were the perfect backdrop for our December wedding. We loved the ability to book the whole property, plus guest houses to keep the family and bridal party close. It truly made the entire weekend fun and exciting.
Guest count: Linwood Estate can accommodate up to 275 guests in their ballroom (and up to 500 guests on the North Lawn, which can be tented)
Rain plan: Depending on the guest count, wedding ceremonies can be held inside the main ballroom, inside the mansion, or under a tent on The North Lawn.
Pricing: Packages at Linwood Estate range between $8,000 and $11,000. they also offer 3 day weekend packages. You can find more pricing info here.
Linwood Estate is located at:
93 Encks Mill Road | Carlisle, PA 17015
717-319-9314 | www.LinwoodEstate.com
The Hilton Harrisburg is a great reception venue to consider when planning your big day. They are well known for their top-notch service.
Here is what a few couples had to say about The Hilton Harrisburg:
- Hands down the best wedding food and wedding coordinator we could have asked for!
- Our getting ready suite was so beautiful! We had so much room for the bridal party plus 4 makeup/hair people. The food was incredible!
Guest count: The Hilton Harrisburg can hold up to 650 wedding guests.
Pricing: Reception packages start at $90 per person. You can see their full pricing brochure here: Hilton Harrisburg wedding pricing/packages
The Hilton Harrisburg is located at:
1 N. 2nd St. | Harrisburg, PA 17101
717-233-6000 | www.Hilton.com
Pricing: There is no charge to get married at The PA Capitol Building (AMAZING!). All you have to do is pay a $200 fee for Capitol Police security.
White folding chairs are available for rent ($1 per chair). Or you can bring in an outside vendor for your seating.
The Pennsylvania State Capitol Building is located at:
501 N. 3rd St. | Harrisburg, PA 17120
Check out the PA Capitol Building wedding brochure for more information.
Here are a few additional wedding venues in Harrisburg and Hershey PA (We will update this post with detailed info about these venues and a few others soon):
Some additional wedding planning resources that you might find helpful:
- Here are the best wedding venues in York, PA.
- Check out the best wedding venues in Lancaster, PA.
- Check out our wedding planning timeline and checklist.
- Are you doing your engagement photos in Central PA? Check out these amazing locations near Harrisburg, PA for engagement photos. (and while you’re at it, check out our tips for getting the best engagement photos)
- When it’s time to get your PA marriage license, we have all the info you need right here.
- Still looking for the perfect wedding dress? We have put together a list of the best bridal shops near Lancaster, Harrisburg and York.
- Make sure to follow PA Unveiled on Instagram and Facebook for lots of behind the scenes, wedding planning tips, and gorgeous photo inspiration.