What’s on your Phone (bridal shower edition) is one of the most fun games to play at your party. Some of the responses and comments from guests can be hilarious!
The great thing about this game is all you need is a cell phone (and our free printable).
How to Play What’s on Your Phone?
Playing this game is really simple and fun! It’s the modern-day version of the popular game, What’s in My Purse?
What you need:
- A game card for what is in my phone (you can download out free printable below)
- Something to write with for each guest
- A mobile/cell phone for each player
- A timer (we recommend using 1-2 songs from the bride’s music playlist as the timer)
- A prize for the winner/winners
We have put together a few great resources for you:
- 50 inexpensive prize ideas for bridal shower game winners
- Game card accessories (our favorite cardstock and personalized mini pencils)
What to do:
- Hand out a game card to each player. Have them write their name on the card.
- Tell the players that they will have a set amount of time to go through their cell phones and find as many items from the game card as they can (each item is worth a specific amount of points).
- Start the timer and start the challenge
- Once the timer ends, players will count up their points
- The player with the most points wins the prize (you can have tie breaker prizes or smaller prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well)
Download our free What’s on Your Phone printable:
Questions to ask for What’s on your Phone?
Are you going to customize your own game cards? If so, we have a few ideas to get you started.
Some sample questions or items that you can include on your custom game card are:
- A selfie with the bride-to-be
- A meme of Schitt’s Creek
- Weather app
- Facebook app
- A meme or GIF from the movie Bridesmaids
- Instagram app
- Tik Tok app
- Alarm clock on/set
- gold phone case
- A selfie
- Photo that you took at the bridal shower
- Selfie with the bride from the bridal shower
- Text from the bride
- Missed call
- 100 + contacts
- A boy band song in your music
- A photo of the bride that was taken before day of bridal shower
- A taylor swift song in your music
- A video of yourself
- Contact name in “Z”
- Battery life at 10% or less
- Glitter phone case
- No phone case
- Cracked screen
- Pinterest app
- Over 1000 photos
- Battery life at 90% or higher
- Wedding date in your calendar
- Video of the bride dancing
- Fitness app
- You have “0” unread emails
- Photo of or with the groom (We hope this doesn’t get awkward)
- Photo of your pet
- A playlist in your music that contains at least one song from ‘N Sync
Bridal shower game prizes:
Having a few prizes for your games makes it so much more fun! Here are a few prize ideas for the winners (If having a larger party, you could do prizes for 2nd or 3rd place too):
- Gift cards to common stores like Target, Walmart or Amazon
- Chain restaurants like Olive Garden, Chipotle and Starbucks
- If everyone is local to the the area, you could get gift cards to local restaurants, shops or spas.
- Candles or lotions
- Coffee or wine themed gift baskets
- Chocolate and other sweets
Check out our full resource page of fun game prize ideas.
Additional Bridal Shower and Wedding Resources
- A complete collection of over 40 bridal shower games (including free printables). If there is a game that is not on our list, please let us know. We will add it right away.
- The ultimate guide on planning and hosting a bridal shower.
- Follow us on Instagram for beautiful wedding photo inspiration and hilarious wedding inspired memes.
- Take a look at our wedding planning timeline and checklist.