Who Am I is the perfect bridal shower game for a group of girls who love strolling down memory lane.
This game is very interactive since all guests at the shower will be sharing a personal memory/story that they have of the bride-to-be.
How to Play Who am I (Memory Lane)?
- Hand out a game card (you can download our free printable below) to each guest, along with something to write with.
- Have each guest/player write down a few sentences that tell about a fun or special moment/memory that they shared with the bride.
- The bridal shower or the bride-to-be then reads each card out loud to the group.
- The bride-to-be tries to guess who wrote the card.
- If the bride gets it wrong, that player wins a prize.
Tip: To avoid awkward silence while filling out the cards, you could play a song or 2 from the bride’s music playlist.
A few tips to share with players:
- Know your audience. If there are multiple generations (like grandma) at the party, or people that you don’t know, you might want to keep the memories clean. For instance, if your memory with the bride is a wild night in Las Vegas, maybe just keep it at that statement. No need to go into details.
The memories do not have to go into a lot of detail. A few examples are:
- One of my favorite nights ever was singing karaoke with you and the girls (Eat your heart out Spice Girls!)
- It was the best weekend ever! We shopped, we laughed and we ate a ridiculous amount of sushi.
- I will always cherish the 12 times we watched the movie Bridesmaids together “Help me, I’m poor!”
Download our free Who Am I printable:
A few ideas for prizes to give game winner:
- If guests are local, you could give gift certificates to local restaurants, shops or spas (It’s a great way to support local businesses)
- Gift cards to common stores like Target, Starbucks or Amazon
- Gift baskets that have a theme (wine, coffee, tea, etc.)