Who Am I is the perfect bridal shower game for a group of girls who love strolling down memory lane.
This game is very interactive since all guests at the shower will be sharing a personal memory/story that they have of the bride-to-be.
Download Your Free Who Am I Printable Game Card
Download a free Who Am I (Memory Lane) game card to use at your bridal shower or wedding shower.
We have included a full-page game card and a 5×7 game card in the PDF. Enjoy!
How to Play Who am I (Memory Lane)?
- Hand out a game card (you can download our free printable below) to each guest, along with something to write with.
- Have each guest/player write down a few sentences that tell about a fun or special moment/memory that they shared with the bride.
- The bridal shower or the bride-to-be then reads each card out loud to the group.
- The bride-to-be tries to guess who wrote the card.
- If the bride gets it wrong, that player wins a prize.
Tip: To avoid awkward silence while filling out the cards, you could play a song or 2 from the bride’s music playlist.
A few tips to share with players:
- Know your audience. If there are multiple generations (like grandma) at the party or people that you don’t know, you might want to keep the memories clean. For instance, if your memory with the bride is a wild night in Las Vegas, maybe just keep it at that statement. No need to go into details.
The memories do not have to go into a lot of detail. A few examples are:
- One of my favorite nights ever was singing karaoke with you and the girls (Eat your heart out Spice Girls!)
- It was the best weekend ever! We shopped, we laughed and we ate a ridiculous amount of sushi.
- I will always cherish the 12 times we watched the movie Bridesmaids together “Help me, I’m poor!”
A few ideas for prizes to give game winner:
- If guests are local, you could give gift certificates to local restaurants, shops, or spas (It’s a great way to support local businesses)
- Gift cards to common stores like Target, Starbucks, or Amazon
- Gift baskets that have a theme (wine, coffee, tea, etc.)
We have put together two awesome resources for your bridal shower games:
- 50 different ideas for bridal shower game prizes
- Mini personalized pencils and our favorite cardstock for printing your own game cards.
A few additional bridal shower and wedding planning resources:
- check our post of over 40 bridal shower games that you can play (some with free printables)
- The ultimate guide to planning or hosting a bridal shower.
- Take a look at our wedding planning timeline and checklist.
- Follow us on Instagram for funny wedding planning memes and beautiful photo inspiration.